Business blogs exist for the following purposes:
- To bring visitors to a website to be entertained, informed, and educated.
- To enhance relationships with customers and potential customers
- To spread brand awareness
- To convert traffic into customers
Bad business blogs have the following characteristics:
- They try to sell products or services
- They are filled with boring dull content that no one wants to read
- They are not maintained with regular postings
Good business blogs have the following characteristics:
- Frequent new postings on a scheduled basis, so that followers come often to see what’s new
- Fresh content that educates and informs or that provides human interest, entertainment or humor
- Media that captures attention
- Plug-ins that provide for reader comment and conversations among readers as well as responses from the business owner
- Plug-ins that spread a post all over social media
- Apps that allow people to sign up to get your posts by email
- Content that invites visitors to participate in things and incentives for them to share you post with all of their social media friends
Who can do this for you?
The extraordinary creative writers who make up our team of copywriters, that’s who. If you want a blog that is a magnet for readers and followers, you want our great people maintaining your blog! You’ll see an increase in traffic very quickly once we are on it.
Don’t wait anymore. You need a stellar blog, and we can do that for you. Phone or chat with us today, and let us set up a plan for your blog.